Age: Late 30's
Height: 5' 1”
Weight: A Lady never tells but I'm guessing about 280lbs.
Bra Size: 42E all natural
Hair Color: Auburn, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Eye Color: Brown
Shoe Size: 8 ½
Marital Status: I'm in a relationship w/ a man that worships me...like he should ;)
Sexual Orientation: I'm straight, I did the girl girl thing and I enjoyed it but there's nothing like a man to rock my world.
My favorite position: I like Doggie, most women do but I enjoy all of them...being on top is such a rush too...control is fun lol
Favorite colors: Purple and Silver
Favorite Drink:White Russians...made well, I can't stand a whimpy drink.
Turn Ons: Heels, the higher the better, thigh highs, smart, funny men, men that smell good and obedient men. There's a lot more, just ask and I'll tell you.
Turn Offs: There isn't enough time and space for me to go into it...just know that I firmly believe it what comes around goes around and everyone should be treated w/ respect until they deserve otherwise.
http://chubbyparade.com/bio/BBW_Fiona
If you like your BBWs sexy and hot and yet readily accessible, then here is the lady for you. There is not a day that hardly goes by that BBW Fiona isn't online in some capacity, either on an instant messenger or a forum site ready to post a greeting or a response to a new post. She definitely gets plenty of responses herself whenever she posts pics of her curvy anatomy with a 42H rack straight out of a boob lover's dream and a smile that tells you she knows she is a boob lover's dream. Take a look at the links down below to get to know her better:
BBW Fiona's Official Site
http://fiona.bigbuttbeauties.com/main.htm
BBW Fiona's Clip Store
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/37739
BBW Fiona's Page on Fat Forums
http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/member.php?u=50020
BBW Fiona always seems to be ready with a kind word of encouragement whenever a model has a new post and it's not surprising since she hails from Hazzard County in Georgia, so southern hospitality is second nature to her. She began her modeling on a few amateur sites such as Freakdaddy's and had a regular following there. Things picked up for her quickly and she was signed by BBW Tori to be part of her Big Butt Beauties lineup. She is justifiably proud of her huge boobs, but she is just as apt to sit on a guy's face or show off her high-heeled legs in her pics as well. Feel free to post a hello on any of her pages...chances are she's already there and waiting to hear from you.
http://doncarlosgallery.blogspot.com/2010/05/bbw-fiona.html?zx=2ff6301b3bfc1455
INFO
- http://fiona.bigbuttbeauties.com/
- http://fiona.bigbuttbeauties.com/main.htm
- http://www.bbwclubs.com/smf/bbw-website-models-picture-post/big-booty-cutie-bbw-fiona!/
- http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58345
- http://chubbyparade.com/bio/BBW_Fiona
- http://doncarlosgallery.blogspot.com/2010/05/bbw-fiona.html?zx=2ff6301b3bfc1455
No comments:
Post a Comment