Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jynx maze



Performer AKA Jynx
Birthday January 01, 1991
Astrology Capricorn
Birthplace Long Beach, CA, USA
Years Active 2010-2011 (Started around 19 years old)
Ethnicity Caucasian/Latin
Nationality/Heritage Peruvian
Hair Color Brown
Measurements 34B-25-36
Height 5 feet, 1 inches (155 cm)
Weight 116 lbs (53 kg)
Tattoos Tribal left hip and upper thigh
Non-Ear Piercings Nipples; Navel
Comments There are no comments for this performer.
Website http://twitter.com/JynxMazeCutie
http://www.myspace.com/vicstephels


Jynx Maze is a sexy, natural latina teen with a fun and spunky personality on film. This hot babe was born in Hollywood California in October 1990. She started in the porn biz in the beginning of 2010 and she loves taking it up her pretty ass! Jynx is 5'1" and measures 34B-25-36.


Nacida en la ciudad de las estrellas y criada en Long Beach por las venas de esta californiana de 19 años corre sangre peruana. Desde que a comienzos de 2010 iniciara su carrera como pornstar su popularidad ha crecido como la espuma, grabando escenas para todas las productoras top de USA. Ahora llega a Cumlouder para demostrarnos que no ha olvidado sus raíces latinas.




Jynx Maze Interview: A LatinBabeIndex Exclusive
Posted by kevin latina pornstar expert on Mar 5, 2011 in Feature, Interviews • 2 comments

There is little doubt that Jynx Maze is one of the hottest rising stars in adult industry right now. Even “the man” himself, John Stagliano, has said that Jynx Maze is the real deal. We’ve had Jynx on our radar since her first scene at Kink.com. Since that time her popularity has skyrocketed. She has an enthusiasm for anal fucking that’s hard to match.

I got the chance to meet Jynx at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas earlier this year and we agreed to do an interview. We ask Jynx Maze about her start, some of her fantasies, and her plans after porn. Enjoy the interview with Jynx Maze!


LBI: What were you doing and where were you living when you were discovered? Did someone approach you about the business or did you actively pursue it yourself?
Jynx: I was dancing in Northern California. I was living in the beautiful city of Chico for a couple years when I was discovered. But I actively pursued it. I applied to kink.com and another website or two, but kink was the first to get back to me. Since then I met people who shot a lot down in LA. They helped me out, telling me I need an agent, making the phone call to my agent and basically getting me hooked up. I’m very grateful to John Strong and Isis Love.

LBI: How long had you thought about being in porn before you actually took the first step?
Jynx: I first started thinking about it when I was 16…so about 3 years before I actually started.

LBI: Did you watch a lot of porn before getting in and if so, was it more for pleasure or education (to learn more about the business)?
Jynx : I watched some…and yes it was for pleasure ;) Sure If I saw something crazy that caught my eye it was both for pleasure and education.

LBI: Are there any types of scenes you love to watch that get you turned on?
Jynx: Rough scenes…I like it when the guy beats the girl up a little bit…

LBI: When you watched porn – before getting into it – did it help define some of the fantasies or things you wanted to try for yourself (whether on camera or off)?
Jynx: Definitely! I was able to have hardcore at its finest lol….rough aggressive guys that could put it down! Yes, my fantasies came true ;)

LBI: Are there any male performers that you are itching to work with or any that you want to give props to because you enjoy doing scenes with them?
Jynx:I have worked with quite a few…I’ll give props to Jordan Ash, Mike Adriano, Tony Ribas, Erik Everhard…love those guys : )





LBI: Where are you living at now?
Jynx: I am living in Southern California.

LBI: In some of your scenes, I notice you start talking in Spanish as you start really getting into the sex. Is this for effect or just something you do naturally?
Jynx: Both…I get into it…and the guy I work with does too…so it’s great.

LBI: I find it fucking hot when you start speaking in Spanish!
Jynx: Thank u bby :)

LBI: Is Spanish your native language or did you learn both English and Spanish simultaneously?
Jynx: I learned both English and Spanish at the same time.

LBI: You are part Peruvian right?
Jynx: I am.

LBI: Did you ever live in Peru or have you ever visited?
Jynx: I visited when I was around 7 years old.

LBI: What are some of your thoughts and how does it compare to the US?
Jynx: It makes me grateful for living in the USA. The “hood” out here is nothing like the ghettos in Peru….There’s beautiful places to go visit in Peru don’t get me wrong….I would go back again

LBI: Do you remember your first scene? Who was it with? Were you more nervous or excited?
Jynx: I do remember my first scene. It was a solo scene but my first boy/girl scene was with the company Kink.com for their site Public Disgrace (see Jynx Maze’s first scene ever here) and John Strong was the male talent. I was both nervous and excited.

LBI: How did you feel after it was over?
Jynx: Beat up! They kicked the shit out of me but in a good way…if you know the site you know what I’m talking about.

LBI: To this point, what do you think your best scene is? One that you loved filming and you know your fans will love to watch?
Jynx: Oh man I think Jules Jordan’s “Ass Worship 12” is really good or any from Evil Angel. And Anal Fanatic 2 (Elegant Angel).

LBI: I saw a scene you shot for Mofos “Real Party Sluts” in which you fucked 3 guys. You actually were airtight at one point (one in pussy, ass, and mouth). Are there more Gangbangs in your future? Was this a fantasy you had before porn or something you had done in your personal life?
Jynx: Yes there are more gang bangs in my future :) It’s a fantasy I had but I have never rounded up 4 or more guys at the same time in my personal life lol…

LBI: In your mind, what is the magic number of guys for your dream gangbang?
Jynx: 20 studs…but not just random guys!

LBI: I was reading some of the posts about you on various adult message boards to see what people were saying about you. Here are some of the things fans have either said about you or asked:

Mike Barrx at AdultDVDTalk – “Jynx Maze is a dangerous combination of cute, innocent, wild, filthy, young, natural, and dirty.”
LBI: I actually think this is a good description. What do you think?
Jynx: I think it’s a good description too. ;)

There was also some discussion about whether you should increase the size of your boobs or keep them natural. For what it’s worth, I think you look perfect the way you are and I hope you are not thinking of getting implants. Do you have thoughts on this?
Jynx: I plan on keeping my them natural. I do not want implants.



LBI: Another comment that I found kind of funny was that your name “Jynx Maze” is worth a ton of points in scrabble. Can you share any insight on the name? Is there any story behind it?
Jynx: Not much other than I thought it sounded cute and I didn’t know any other girls who had the name.

LBI: Someone else said how the sexy leg tattoo is almost a trademark for you. Is there any significance behind it or a story you want to share?
Jynx: Not really, it’s just a sign of being rebellious ;)

LBI: I checked out your Amazon Wish List. You love shoes I gues!. LOL.
Jynx: Lol I do, I have a lot in my closet.

LBI: There were also some items on your wishlist that would be more of the fetish/BDSM variety. I saw a Ball Gag, Clamps, and the Titan Ass Master and Ass Servant butt plugs. Is the BDSM scene something you have a personal interest in?
Jynx: Some….it’s not my lifestyle…but when I do want to play, I like to go all out.

LBI: I know you have shot for Kink.com – by chance, was that your first exposure to the BDSM scene?
Jynx: It was , yes.

LBI: Have you ever been collared or do you have a master?
Jynx: I do not have a master, but I’ve been collared in scenes.

LBI: I was asked to be on the nomination committee for TheGalaxyAwards and I considered you as a no-brainer for me for the “Best New Female Performer” category. Are awards something you worry about and do you have future goals of winning AVNs and the like? I think in time, you are going to be one of the bigger names in the business.
Jynx: Thank u :) ….Ahhh awards are nice but no it’s not something I stress over. As long as I’m working, and getting rebooked people know what’s up with me. I’m not trying to sound cocky but it’s true, I could give a shit as long as I’m making my paper! lol

NOTE: Jynx Maze is currently 2nd behind Jennifer White, so make sure you vote. Vote for Jynx Maze at The Galaxy Awards to the top, she deserves the title.

LBI: When I saw you at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, I was impressed with how you handled the line of fans asking for your autograph and how well you interacted with all of them. You were at the Evil Angel booth. What is your affiliation with Evil Angel? Are you a contract star?
Jynx: No, I am not a contract star, just somebody that loves anal…and they specialize in that!
EDITOR’S NOTE: Jynx is right. If you are a fan of hardcore anal and group scenes, you’ll want to join Evil Angel’s site.

LBI: What’s next? Are there any movies coming out soon that your fans should buy? Any special scenes you have shot or will be shooting that you are excited about?
Jynx: I have “Big Butts Like it Big” on Brazzers coming soon. I am also shooting for Jay Sin soon.





LBI: Are there any plans for a personal website and if so, when can we expect to see it?
Jynx: There are plans, but I’m not sure when because I like to have my stuff organized.

LBI: Do you ever do webcam shows?
Jynx: No, not really but I think I will start pretty soon on streammate.com

LBI: How long do you plan or hope to be in the business?
Jynx: I don’t know. A couple years, I will have to see.

LBI: Eventually you’ll leave. What are some of your goals outside of porn?
Jynx: I’d like to have enough money saved up that I can start a business of my own. I want to have my house paid for, own land, and invest.

O.k., lets end this with a few fun questions:
LBI: The last 5 songs you downloaded to your iPod?
Jynx:

“What it’s Like” (Everlast)
“Shakin Hands” (Nickelback)
“Sweet Emotion” (Aerosmith)
“Let Me See You Move” (Haji Springer)
“I Feel You” (Depeche Mode)

LBI: Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Jynx: Cookies and Cream

LBI: What can a man do to sweep you off your feet?
Jynx: I already have the one ;)

Is there a question we should have asked Jynx Maze and didn’t? If you would like to include a question for her, leave it in the comments section and we will try to get her answer for you.



http://www.lynxmediagroup.com/latin-babe-index-blog/2011/03/05/jynx-maze-interview-a-latinbabeindex-exclusive/






Jynx Maze handjob - 18 min





Jynx Maze - Gape Me - 26 min





Jynx Maze - Montame - 27 min





Big Wet Asses - Jynx Maze - 34 min




Jynx Maze and Ava Devine - Fuck My Mom Me 14 - 39 min





Jynx Maze gets gangbanged and double penetration - 52 min






Jynx Maze playing slutty cheerleader

Naughty cheerleader sucking off, licking balls and
spreading her pussy lips






Jynx maze - Lord of the Asses 15







Jinx Maze - Short Plaid Skirt Sex Swing







Jynx Maze - Pov Pervert



Jynx Maze - Pov Pervert brought to you by PornHub



INFO


- http://www.jynxmaze.org/

- http://www.definebabe.com/models/lire/jynx-maze/

- http://www.freeones.com/html/j_links/Jynx_Maze/

- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=jynxmaze/gender=f/jynx-maze.htm

- http://www.cumeatingcuckolds.com/fhgs/pics/jynx-maze/90/887376

- http://www.cumlouder.com/chica/jynx-maze/

- http://fhg.cumlouder.com/dp/fotos/09/index.php?nats=w4mbitch.1.4.4.0.724.0.0.0

- http://fhg.cumlouder.com/sc/fotos/15/index.php?nats=w4mbitch.1.6.6.0.1071.0.0.0

- http://promo.ztod.com/freshman-anal-orientation-scene-5/jynx-maze/5710/index,714,.html

- http://mofosbabesblog.com/girls/jynx_maze02/

- http://bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/profiles?m=Jynx-Maze1

- http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/o2l/jynx-maze/

- http://www.lynxmediagroup.com/latin-babe-index-blog/2011/03/05/jynx-maze-interview-a-latinbabeindex-exclusive/

No comments:

Post a Comment