Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kitty langdon



Performer AKA Kitty Langoon
Birthday December 02, 1975
Astrology Sagittarius
Birthplace California
Years Active 2006-2009 (Started around 31 years old)
Ethnicity Asian
Nationality/Heritage Vietnamese
Hair Color Black
Measurements 36D-24-34
Height 5 feet, 4 inches (163 cm)
Weight 125 lbs (57 kg)
Tattoos No data
Non-Ear Piercings No data
Comments There are no comments for this performer.
Website http://www.myspace.com/dv8lifestyles


Vietnamese / Chinese babe Kitty Langdon has been lighting up porn screens since April of 2006. What was her life like before porn? Well she obtained a B.A. degree, received a cosmetology license and worked in the medical field as a respiratory therapist. So its evident that Kitty Landgon not only has the beauty, but the brains as well. So how did she come up with her stage name? In her words: "I grew up with the nickname Kitty and my unholy partnership with my manager Jr. Langdon, thus giving me the name Kitty Langdon. Check out more free Kitty Langdon Milf porn videos below at All Asian Pornstars.

http://allasianpornstars.com/pornstar/124/kitty-langdon
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=KittyLangdon/gender=f/kitty-langdon.htm




A MiniView of Kitty Langdon
Source: Adult Industry News
by: Steve Nelson

I met Kitty for the first time when I was first camera for a shoot down in Hollywood. I promised her I'd shoot her myself back then, and every time I saw her since she would come up to me and try and pin me down as to when.

The idea of getting pinned down by Kitty Langdon was so appealing to me that I ended up making it happen and got a good MiniView out of it to boot!

Kitty appears to have jumped into the deep end. Her first movie was ''Asian Size Queens'' with Jack Napier for West Coast Productions. She says, ''I love to be in front of the camera... I love cock!'' She loves facials, and adds ''I'm a tease as well.''

Kitty is a smart fortune cookie! She speaks 4 languages; Vietnamese, Chinese, French and ''Engrish''. (Yes, she really said that. She's got an awesome sense of humor too.)

Kitty was a swinger for 4 years previous to getting into the Industry. She started making movies April 2006 after a late Christmas present in January '06 of a boob job. Kitty sports a rack of 36D, measures 36-24-34 and has nice, perky nipples.




If you are at all into alternative lifestyles you'll love the fact she promoted a convention at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. For July 19-22, 2007, the whole whole hotel was rented for the event and Kitty appeared there with the Digital Playground girls and Shay Jordan. Go to PlayPalsConventions.com and read more.

Ms Langdon is into everything! She co-hosted the KSEX.com radio show ''Me So Horny Show'' that was on from 9-10pm PST Wednesday with Kaylani Lei. Also look for her at Rude.com/KittyLangdon, her Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitty_langdon_fans and CherryTap.com/KittyLangdon.

Want to book Kitty? Go to her official website MsKittyBangBang.com. xPeeps.com/KittyLangdon and MySpace.com/DV8Lifestyles are other places you can find this energized fuck bunny.

Some of the releases out with her are Superwhores 9 from Mercenary Pictures and Afro InVasian 3 from the Candy Shop. Check her out!


http://ainews.com/Archives/Story13021.phtml





Interview With J.R. And Kitty Langdon



J.R. and Kitty Langdon por lukeisback


They’ve been together almost three years.

I talk to them at Porn Star Karaoke at Sardo’s Bar May 1. (Wankus will host PSK May 8.)

Kitty’s (MissKittyBangBang.com) first three languages are Vietnamese, Chinese and French.

Kitty’s family is not happy that she married a black man.

J.R.: "They hate me. Evil black man f—ing their little daughter."

"My family is very accepting."





Luke: "What do you guys do in your spare time?"

J.R.: "I’m on the PTA."

Kitty: "We’re parents. We have a normal life outside of porn."

J.R.: "We have a boy and girl eight and seven."

Kitty: "We are able to separate everything."

J.R.: "Time management is the key."

Luke: "Do people on the PTA know?"

J.R.: "No, but they do ask, ‘Where have I seen you? Are you a model?’ Yeah, I’ve modeled quite a bit."

Kitty: "We’re able to separate our lifestyle from our personal life."

Luke: "Do you children know about your Adult work?"

J.R.: "No. They just know that mommy is a model and that daddy works for mommy in front of the computer."

Luke: "Do you guys experience jealousy?"

Kitty: "A smidgin."

J.R.: "It’s more on her part than mine."

"I try to break the stereotypes… I don’t do the trashy low-budget videos."


http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=241







Milfs Kristal Summers, Demi Delia, TJ Powers and Kitty Langdon in an orgy - 19 min




Cute Thai MILF Kitty Langdon Opens Up Her Pussy To Be Stuffed With Marcos' Throb - 26 min



Kitty Langdon Fucking Hard Black Dick - 28 min




Annabelle Lee and Kitty Langdon - 42 min




Kitty Langdon blowjob





ava devine and kitty langdon







afro invasion 3 scene4 - Kitty Langdon






INFO

- http://www.freeones.com/html/k_links/Kitty_Langdon/

- http://allasianpornstars.com/pornstar/124/kitty-langdon

- http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=241

- http://ainews.com/Archives/Story13021.phtml

- http://channel69cash.com/affiliate/index.php?NzIyOjg3OjE1Njg5NDM=

- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=KittyLangdon/gender=f/kitty-langdon.htm

- http://www.definebabe.com/models/li7r/kitty-langdon/

- http://galleries.dirtyharddrive.com/pg/kingofinterracial/1/200ofe/2055556/index.html

- http://www.vengeancegals.com/sdbb/gals/kitty-langdon/index.php?id=100025

- http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/ogx/kitty-langdon/

-http://gallery.smartbucks.com/asian18/tgps/template_01/186489/index.php?nats=t3nbabes.3.8.19.0.220.0.0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment