Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rachel Solari - Rachel Salori




Aliases: Rachel Salori
Country: USA
State: CA - California
Town: Los Angeles
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthday: 1986-08-13
Eye: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5' 3
Weight: 129 lbs
Cup: D
Measurements: 34D-26-34

Categories:
shaved straight big tits blow jobs blonde bigass white outside asslick piercings 1on1 lesbian porn bodyoil latina sex pool bikini deepthroat threesome tattoo brunette


Rachel Solari was born August 13,1986. At 5’3, 129lbs,her measurements are 34D-26-34. She has a tattoo of a small outline of a moon on her inner ankle,and a navel piercing. In 2007 she entered the industry,and since then she has amassed over 24 titles, some of which focus on ass fetish. Rachel is a gorgeous blond, that packs a lot in her 5’3 frame. Her thick ass is just great to look at. Rachel has performed on many adult websites, including threesomes and interracial scenes. She is an up and coming star who performs marvelously. Her hot body and gorgeous face with blues eyes remains an attraction for porn lovers.


http://bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/profiles?m=Rachel-Solari1
Rachel Salori, or Rachel Solari as she is also known is this blond pornstars from the US. She was born in California in 1986 and in 2007 she decided that her seductive grey eyes and her curvaceous body could find a place in the world of porn. And she wasn't wrong. People immediately noticed her and she is working hard.

She is in fact a petite girl, even though she doesn't look like one. She is 5'2 tall and weighs around 132 lbs. She has had her boobs done and she in now a proud of owner of big fake D-cups. With those new tits, her measurements are now 35-26-35. If you want more form her, try catching her on Twitter or Facebook


http://www.smutmodels.com/rachel-salori/33663





Interview with The Pronpire: Rachel Solari

Posted by MDM | Filed under Random Mess

INTERVIEW BY: MODERN DAY MONSTER
Due to conflicting schedules, I had to interview Rachel Solari on Aim. Yeah on Aim. She was driving on the 101 and I was at home with a bottle of Jergens while typing with one hand. Uh… Jay Kay! First things always aren’t true!

Modern Day Monster: You ready?

Rachel Solari: Well..ya..but like I said I’m drivin.. lol

Modern Day Monster: So… Whats crackinnnnnn?

Rachel Solari: Not the 101! lol. At least I can sing out loud in my car though.

Modern Day Monster: What’s out there?

Rachel Solari: A lot of grafitti..smog..Hondas on fake rims.

Modern Day Monster What ‘chu sangin girl? On that Britney Spears tip eh?

Rachel Solari: She still sings? lol.

Modern Day Monster: I don’t know? haha.

Rachel Solari: I got a new cd.. So imma bump the ish outta it.

Modern Day Monster: What new cd is that?

Rachel Solari: Spok beats” Fuck The Norm.” Good ish. Gotta show love for the 626 underground… lol.

Modern Day Monster: Where could i get that cd?

Rachel Solari: Um from Spok? lol. http://www.myspace.com/chamberprod. Its dope!

Modern Day Monster: Your dad must be a drug dealer… because you’re dope.

Rachel Solari: True story…


Modern Day Monster: Did i win your heart over with that line?

Rachel Solari: Cheezy… Nah, but you did make me think of my dad though. My heart is inaccessible.

Modern Day Monster: Good or bad thing?

Rachel Solari: Hahah… good… my family loves me!

Modern Day Monster: What is your “nationality”?

Rachel Solari: Mom’s Mexican and Dad’s Serbian. So… a mutt?



Modern Day Monster: A mutt of beauty.

Rachel Solari: Haha… gracias. That sounds sweet.

Modern Day Monster: How did that come to be? Mexican and Serbian? Sounds like some history.

Rachel Solari: Ummm.. I don’t know… My mom was poor, and my dad took her out the hood for a minute… In a nutshell. lol.

Modern Day Monster: Word. Any new movies out that you’re in?

Rachel Solari: O gosh… A lot!

Modern Day Monster: Just asking. Not like I buy a shit load of porno movies or anything like that.

Rachel Solari: Lol.

Modern Day Monster: More for the people reading this interview.

Rachel Solari: I only know when my ish drops when fans tell me. http://www.bigtitsroundasses.com episode should be coming soon.

Modern Day Monster: Bookmarked! Uh.. Ass or Tits?

Rachel Solari: Do i prefer in a girl? Lol. Or what do I have?

Modern Day Monster: Oh yes.. of course.

Rachel Solari: Tits! Eeesh.. that’s hard… I love booty too… Girls are hard to come by though.

Modern Day Monster: What about if you had to choose one?

Rachel Solari: Lol. Titays! What do you like better?

Modern Day Monster: Hmmm… I say booty. You could always buy boobs.

Rachel Solari: Nice. You can buy booty now too though. Lol.

Modern Day Monster: Oh yeah! Haha.
Modern Day Monster: Have you seen some busted boob jobs in the industry?

Rachel Solari: Haha.. ya.. one time we had to shoot all over, because they decided that the girl had to keep her bra on. Cut down Frankenstein boob… nasty ish.

Modern Day Monster: So what advice would you recommend a guy on how to get an adult actress in the sack?

Rachel Solari: Haha.

Modern Day Monster: Just curious. I don’t have “game.”

Rachel Solari: You wouldn’t want one. Trust. Lol.

Modern Day Monster: Word?! I guess the computer screen is safer eh?

Rachel Solari: I just don’t involve it in my life. My work is left at work… my lifes not normal… but it has nothing to do with porn. I don’t call myself a porn star. It sounds lame.

Modern Day Monster: I honestly respect that. Albertos or Alfredos?

Rachel Solari: Albertos… its closer. I get free food at Taco Bell. That sounds better sometimes.

Modern Day Monster: I want free Taco Bell.

Rachel Solari: Haha. Only after 9pm though… i know some hoodrat there.

Modern Day Monster: Hook it up. Hahah.

Rachel Solari: Haha… we will make a trip to the drive thru.

Modern Day Monster: So, any last words?

Rachel Solari: I love MDM! And don’t do drugs…


http://www.moderndaymonster.com/blog/?p=52#more-52









Blonde Rachel Solari with Massive Black Dick - 15 min





Britney Stevens & Rachel Solari 3 some - 29 min




Rachel Solari gets hammered - 39 min




Whitney Stevens And Rachel Solari Double Teaming



Whitney Stevens And Rachel Solari Double Teaming brought to you by PornHub




INFO

- http://rachelsolarihome.com/

- http://www.smutmodels.com/rachel-salori/33663

- http://www.definebabe.com/models/lgoh/rachel-solari/

- http://www.bestpornstardb.com/stars/R/Rachel_Solari/

- http://www.moderndaymonster.com/blog/?p=52#more-52

- http://www.freeones.com/html/r_links/Rachel_Salori/

- http://www.mysistershotfriendgallery.com/fhg/sco/107/gall.php?8298

- http://www.the-porn-galleries.com/lethalhardcore/rachel-solari/freeones.html

- http://www.diwasex.com/mrba050pul/freeones.html

- http://www.vouyergalleries.com/job/gals/rachel-solari/index.php?id=104325;p=1

- http://www2.fuckmefilthy.com/pics/018.html?ID=1664314&tour=http://www.fuckmefilthy.com/affhome.html

- http://www2.fuckmefilthy.com/pics/012.html?ID=1664314&tour=http://www.fuckmefilthy.com/affhome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment