Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Podcasted!

We've come a long way, haven't we? A few years ago, blogging was limited to a narrow technocratic elite. Now, Technorati is tracking almost 30 million blogs. And podcasting? What the hell is podcasting?

Well, I'll be podcasted this evening.

I've been invited to appear on a really good politics/culture podcast called Subject2Discussion. The show runs Tuesday evenings from 10 pm to midnight ET. I'll be on for the second half-hour, the show's political discussion segment, from 10:30 to 10:58 pm ET (or 7:30 to 7:58 pm PT) -- yes, I'll be discussing politics with the host.

And, no, you don't need an iPod. You can listen to the show live here. Or, thereafter and at your pleasure, you can listen to it in downloaded form here.

Enjoy -- hopefully it'll go well.

**********

Update: Good times. It was a lot of fun and I thought it went really well. We covered most of the issues I've posted on here at The Reaction recently. The show should be up on their website soon (link above), and I'll do another post when it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment