Friday, August 21, 2009

Kyl confirms no GOP votes for healthcare reform

By Creature

So while the whiney, delusion Gang of sellouts Six in the Senate looks for a pair of scissors to craft a bill more to the GOP's liking, the man in charge of counting votes, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl, still says: no-go. So, tell me, again, why the does president insists on keeping up this bipartisan facade?

I realize there is a whole lot of politics going on here, but, really, enough. The olive branch has been offered, so now can we please leave the GOP behind? I'd bet, if the president drew a forceful line in the sand, if he told the GOP to fuck off, if he leaves the politics of bipartisanship behind, the country would react positively to these moves, and healthcare reform would become a reality.

But, I'm just part of the "left of the left," so what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment